Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Feature Saturday: YOU!

Ah, Saturday. All the promise of the weekend ahead without the anxiety of Monday upon us. Yet.


Today I wanted to put out a call to action to all of you to be an active part of SundayLA, no matter where you are. Here's how it works: send me your photos with info on where it was taken (cross streets, city, state and some info about what is in them), and each week I will pick a few photos to feature alongside my own.

So get started! Email me at sundaylablog@gmail.com if you have a photo you want to share (especially those of you under snow right now!)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled weekend activities...


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you, and yes, i do really read the comments. i share, you share, we build upon our knowledge, and together, we learn! blogging on the shoulders of giants... :)