Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday! An Announcement (HINT: A Major Award)

The weekend is upon us yet again, and although Christmas is far enough behind us, today's blog post couldn't help but remind me of:

"I've won a MAJOR AWARD!"

I've decided to start awarding each week's winner with a small token of my affection. Hopefully, as the blog grows, prizes can get better, but for now, it's something cool that will be directly from me to YOU.

So, the first person to correctly guess where each week's photos were taken will get not only a shout-out on the blog, but will receive something from me in the mail. Wanna know what it's going to be? Check back tomorrow for the announcement!

And in the meantime, don't forget to send me YOUR photos to sundaylablog@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in this weekends' post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you, and yes, i do really read the comments. i share, you share, we build upon our knowledge, and together, we learn! blogging on the shoulders of giants... :)