Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where in LA (HINT: 24), DIY & More!

Happy New Year Bloggers!!!

Turns out I've got a LOT more to share with y'all than I thought when i created this blog! I will always still feature photos on my blog (in fact, guess where in LA the beauty below was taken) but I'm adding TONS of other fun stuff that I do on Sundays, like DIY projects that you can do at home and recipes that I create to relieve stress and have fun in the kitchen!

Where in LA was this pic taken? Hint: it was indoors. Hint#2: 24.
Check back tomorrow for updates on a DIY project that I came up with that will allow you to make your own, industrial-vintage looking curtain hardware!


 Until then, Cheers, and keep rockin' 2012!
Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you, and yes, i do really read the comments. i share, you share, we build upon our knowledge, and together, we learn! blogging on the shoulders of giants... :)